Amended tax return insurance

Forget something? Need to make a change?

Forget to add a W-2 or 1099-Misc? Need to change a return you've already filed? No worries when you purchase Amended Tax Return Insurance for just $9.99.

Do you know when you may need to amend your return?

Let us share some instances with you:

  • You failed to claim a tax credit or deduction
  • You did not report all of your taxable income
  • You need to add or remove a dependent
  • You accidentally selected the wrong filing status

When do you need to purchase amendment insurance?

The best time to get Amended Return Insurance is before you run into a crisis. At ezTaxReturn, we suggest purchasing Amended Tax Return Insurance when you file, so that you have no worries in the future about additional payments. If you discover a mistake after you file your taxes, your amended tax return insurance will cover you for just $9.99.

What customers say about ezTaxReturn...

I just completed your federal and NC state returns online. Thank you for an easy to use product. I used TaxACT for previous 2 years and TurboTax before that. This was much easier.

Charity Chriscoe

Garner, NC

Read more of our testimonials.

Are you ready to start your return?