Doing your taxes doesn’t have to be a terrifying experience. For over 20 years, millions of taxpayers have used ezTaxReturn to make doing taxes fast, easy and stress-free. Most people can e-file their federal and state tax returns in just 30 minutes, and they get the biggest possible refund, guaranteed. According to the IRS, the fastest way to get your tax refund is to e-file and use direct deposit. To give you another big benefit, we teamed up with Netspend, so you have the option of getting your tax refund fast with direct deposit to a new Netspend ® Visa ® Prepaid Card11. The Netspend Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Netspend is a registered agent of Republic Bank & Trust Company. This card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
Want an alternative to getting your refund in your bank account?
It doesn’t cost more to get your refund on a new Netspend card. It’s convenient. You can order a new Netspend card right from the ezTaxReturn program (residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a card account) and have your tax refund direct deposited to your new card. Plus, the Netspend card account is loaded with features to help you manage your money, your way. There’s no credit check22. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account. and the funds in your card account are FDIC-insured33. Upon successful activation and registration of the Card Account, funds on deposit at Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC, are insured up to the standard maximum deposit insurance limit. Coverage limit is subject to aggregation of all of Cardholder’s funds held on deposit at Republic Bank & Trust Company.. The best part is you’ll never have to wait in a long line to cash your refund check.
With your Netspend ® Visa ® Prepaid Card you can:
- Get your refund up to 5 days faster44. 5 days faster funding claim is limited to Federal tax return funds and is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of Federal tax return funds requires IRS support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of IRS payment instruction. IRS processing times will not be affected. For up-to-date information from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds. with Direct Deposit
- Receive a text55. Netspend does not charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data. or email alert to let you know your refund is available when you enroll in Anytime AlertsTM
- Withdraw cash from almost any Visa member banks’, ATM or cash register
- Use your card to pay bills or make purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Earn cash back offers on qualifying purchases with Payback RewardsSM 66. Payback Rewards is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting the Payback Rewards page in your Online Account Center. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Card Account typically within 60 days and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. Republic Bank & Trust Company and Visa are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor this program.
- Use the Netspend Mobile App77. Netspend does not charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data. to manage your money on-the-go
- Add money88. The Netspend Network is provided by Netspend Corporation and its authorized agents. Netspend is a licensed provider of money transfer services (NMLS ID: 932678). Netspend’s licenses and related information may be found at www.netspend.com/licenses. Fees, limits, and other restrictions may be imposed by Netspend and other third parties in connection with use of the Netspend Network. to your reloadable card at over 130,000 retail locations across the U.S.
How to get your refund on a Netspend card
To get your tax refund, you’ll need to file a tax return. Like millions and millions of taxpayers learned over the last 21 years, ezTaxReturn.com is the fast, easy way to do your taxes. There’s no math and no forms. You answer simple questions and you get step-by-step guidance to get every possible credit and deduction you deserve. ezTaxReturn does all the calculations and all the work. Be smart. Do your taxes at www.ezTaxReturn.com and direct deposit your refund to a new Netspend ® Visa ® Prepaid Card.
Pre-register now to save time and money
Pre-register now and save 15% off99. In the event you do not qualify for the FREE Simple Federal Return Offer, you may qualify for 15% Off the ezTaxReturn tax filing fee. You must present a valid promotional code and complete tax preparation with ezTaxReturn website, between December 28, 2022 to April 18, 2023. . The 15% Off discount applied at time of payment for tax preparation services. Offer may change or end at any time without notice. Valid at ezTaxReturn.com for new customers to ezTaxReturn only. Limit one (1) offer per SSN. Offer may not be transferred, exchanged, redeemed for cash, or combined with other offers or used toward past services. Other exclusions may apply. Void where prohibited by law. Offer sponsor: ezTaxReturn. Republic Bank & Trust Company, Bancorp Bank, Pathward, N.A., Netspend and Visa do not sponsor or endorse this offer. the already low price when you file with ezTaxReturn in 2023. You’ll get all the latest tax credits and deductions allowed by law, the biggest possible refund, 100% accurate calculations and FREE customer support. There’s no cost and no obligation to sign up.
*5 days faster funding claim is limited to Federal tax return funds and is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of Federal tax return funds requires IRS support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of IRS payment instruction. IRS processing times will not be affected. For up-to-date information from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.