Tax Forms

Here are a list of some major IRS tax forms that are commonly used, and every U.S. taxpayer should know about.

Form 4137, Social Security and Medicare Tax On Unreported Tip Income

You can use IRS Tax Form 4137 to calculate any additional tax you may owe on unreported tip income.

Learn More

Form 5695, Energy Efficient Home Improvement Credit (Part II)

If you made energy-efficient upgrades to your home, use Form 5695 to calculate your residential energy credit.

Learn More

Form 8829, Expenses for Business Use of Your Home

IRS Tax Form 8829 is a form you can use to claim a home office deduction on your business taxes.

Learn More

Form 8863, Education Credits (American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning Credits)

If you need to claim the right education credits for your situation then you would use IRS Tax Form 8863.

Learn More

Form 8959: Additional Medicare Tax

Form 8959 is used to calculate the additional 0.9% Medicare tax on earned income above a certain threshold.

Learn More

Are you ready to start your return?